Digital Hot Sauce Inc. is a digital marketing agency and innovation lab in Vancouver, British Columbia. Started by serial entrepreneurs, for the last 5 years we have been on a mission to make our community and the world better. We are committed to taking new ground and living adventurously by doing GOOD WORK together. Our team is obsessed with providing tangible value for clients who think beyond the bottom line. We’ll never stop welcoming new challenges or developing ourselves and others. Our balanced lifestyles foster relationships, creativity, service, and generosity. We think long-term because we are building a legacy, not just a business.
Our vision is to help fuel 1,000 community bettering organizations. Are you with us?
Position Open: Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking to add a team member who enjoys building relationships with clients, implementing marketing strategy and managing projects through deadlines, budget, and most importantly, the value we provide our clients.
Role Requirements & Description:
- Requires confidence and professionalism while presenting and interacting with clients, partners, and team members
- Ability to align marketing and business strategy
- Managing small groups of Marketing Coordinators, contractors and project timelines
- Daily use of project management tools to inform team and clients of progress and manage timelines
- Thorough understanding of the “full marketing stack” and how it works together (SEO, PPC, social media marketing, email marketing and marketing analytics etc)
- Ability to solve problems and research solutions
- Ability to use Google Analytics and other tools to make strategic insights and decisions
Digital Marketing Manager: Your Strengths & Skills
- You love working on meaningful, rewarding projects and getting things done.
- You know how to maintain team relationships while being direct enough to achieve the best results.
- You have 3-5 years working in a fast paced client-facing role in the digital marketing field. Any experience in an agency would be an asset.
- You have recruited and hired digital marketing personnel
- You’re well versed in marketing strategy and execution. If you are able to design, write copy, or even code we’d totally dig that! Overall, you have a determination to continue building your skillset
- You maintain clear communication (verbal and written) with all stakeholders.
- You have experience managing digital campaigns, social media and website projects
- Managing several projects or tasks does not intimidate you and you rock at sticking to budgets and timelines.
- You are a problem solver who enjoys finding solutions that move projects forward.
Commitment and Compensation:
- Competitive Salary (ranging according to experience)
- Benefits – Extended health, fitness and education
- We love working with our team, so it’s required that you are located or are willing to re-locate to Vancouver, BC