Positions Currently Available: 2
Digital Hot Sauce Inc. is a digital marketing agency and innovation lab in Vancouver, British Columbia. Started by serial entrepreneurs, for the last 5 years we have been on a mission to make our community and the world better.
The Hot Sauce Manifesto:
We are committed to taking new ground with inspiring clients and living adventurously by doing #GOODWORK together. We speak the language of tangible value and real results for clients who think beyond the bottom line. Welcoming new challenges and developing ourselves is our everyday energy. Our balanced lifestyles foster relationships, creativity, service, and generosity. We shoot for both quick wins and long-term impact because we are building a legacy, not just a business. That legacy empowers community-bettering by growing businesses that give a damn and supporting non profits who are in the trenches. Are you with us?
Position: Digital Marketing Coordinator
We are looking to add a team member who enjoys building relationships with clients, implementing marketing strategy and managing projects through deadlines, budget, and most importantly, the value we provide our clients.
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Work experience of 2 years and a degree related to communications, marketing or business. This role will focus on supporting our Account Managers on their projects and campaigns with various businesses. It will require a combination of project execution and interacting with clients. This role calls for a lot of creativity and strong implementation abilities. This position provides the perfect opportunity to gain a wide range of skills and advance your digital career quickly. We are a young company on the move and your potential for growth is very high.
About the Role:
- Overall, a strong ability to learn quickly and to problem solve is necessary in this position
- Research and copywriting for blogs, email marketing, and other creative content
- Content implementation on websites, email marketing, SEO assistance, Social media management (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest etc.)
- PPC Knowledge, preferable Google Adwords certified
- Digital Public Relations and influencer outreach
- Daily communication with clients, team members and contractors which includes the use of project management tools (Slack and Trello)
- You’re a person with a knack for interacting with people
- Your communication skills make you seem wise beyond your years
- A strong attention to detail and time management have helped you excel in school or on previous projects
- You thrive working on several projects and are able to prioritize your time and resources
- It’s likely you have a way with words and have the ability to put them on paper in a compelling fashion
- You have a strong interest in the digital world
- You appreciate good design and are entrepreneurial in nature
- You are a stand-out performer in whatever you are doing right now
- Bonus: you’ve had your own website or even your own business.
- Bonus: you know your way around social media and update a couple of your personal profiles consistently.
- Bonus: you’ve worked with different CMS systems like WordPress, Shopify or Weebly.
- Bonus: you’ve had some exposure to Photoshop, Canva or other design programs.
Commitment and Compensation:
- Competitive Salary (ranging according to experience)
- Benefits – Extended health, fitness and education
- Vancouver, BC